153 News Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

members and lurkers of 153news.net can come and discuss current events

2 posters

Workers are mind controlled

Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Workers are mind controlled Empty Workers are mind controlled

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:19 pm

Workers are slaves, no matter what price you settle for, you put a fiat currency value on your life and time. You settled, shouldn't you have more time to do your own thing? Explore, nourish your body and mind, live YOUR LIFE?  

Exploring the basics of freedom and liberty, one where the state actors don't end up with 50% of your income / time after taxation/strong arm robbery.

If anybody watched peace terrorists video on Stockholm syndrome/ patriotism/ nationalism...
    You'd understand the depths of your mk ultra programming.

After breaking the religion matrix, the money matrix, and "authority" matrix/ foreign agents working as lawyers and judges -for the central banksters and globalist/zionists... the government being funded and controlled through these central banksters, and their adversaries controlling our entire economy, military, pretend gov, etc, I can see its time to flush every old useless idea I was deceived into believing.

I think people who are unable to question their own beliefs aren't able to critically examine anything else neutrally,  hence why people are quick to quote their occult books rather than give a sensible answer for legitimate concerns and so-on.

Life could be better, but it could also be worse, it depends how you are able to view it. Free your mind from garbage ideological nonsense,  the "norms" , the mainstream, and the hoaxed and hoaxers. Spread your word, think outside the box,   but don't fall for anything.

https:// youtu.be/Ie5zO-mF31M
    48T08
    48T08

Workers are mind controlled Empty Re: Workers are mind controlled

Post by 48T08 Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:42 pm

Sure, but we can still have religion, whatever that is. Part of existing is also being part of the natural earth. Flat, but some may say different. And I still want to know why tides don't work in lakes.
    Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:51 pm

48T08 wrote:Sure, but we can still have religion, whatever that is. Part of existing is also being part of the natural earth. Flat, but some may say different. And I still want to know why tides don't work in lakes.

The "great lakes" have low and high tide, haven't really researched that topic, but interesting none the less.

Religion is a control mechanism, being spiritual and religious are two different things, , but to each his own. A grounded truther would explore every avenue, including introspection and the fact that what they believe might be a giant hoax in itself.

That's what's great about having a freed mind, you are able to change your opinions and belief structure when presented with new evidence. I'm not saying it makes you perfect to let go of outdated thoughts and ideas, because they are educational to learn from when it's time to move on... but to explore reasoning, escape denial, always searching for answers... they sell rides to the outter atmosphere, all you'd have to do is get a powerful telescope for the ride and see if you can spot other continents

Nobody really provides the real evidence for us without being censored, so far all I know, we live on a rotating donut. I know the teachings of that book claim the earth is flat , but in 1000b.c. the Phoenicians used the stars to navigate and believed the earth was round, I'd say there's a decent argument on either side. But if everything including opposition is a hoax, better to trust your gut when you have unanswered questions.

Stay natural, that's what grabbed me , when you learn that the only honest way to live is to harvest your own food, and eat natural, most of us live in a prepackaged lifestyle unaware of the ingredients.... you know what I mean I'm sure, the vegetables are modified, meaning they are ingredients to other food products which means you really have no idea what's poisoned unless you grow it yourself...

These are solvable problems that don't take religion, it's natural to put seeds in the ground and water them, it's natural to consume natural things that aren't rotten /diseased , it's natural to use your head to solve problems without quoting an authoritarian print full of murder, incest, genocide, extortion, state-ism,incest,rape, slavery, child sex sales, and the rest of the mk ultra tactics dealing with Mindless belief over rational thought.

I see that every nation that the abrahamic religions went (judaism,christianity, islam), every last culture it was being forced upon was decimated from the inside out. The people genocided in one way or another, and complete chaos and separation from the natural ways, I see religion like industrial revolutions. .... there's always 10s of millions of deaths surrounding every industrial revolution. "Trust the plan" "Q" worshiper type blind belief.

Politics are the same, we know who runs the show, the banks, economists, and their fake fiat currency on contract. We get paid in their fake notes, so we know who we serve as well... doesn't take a genius to figure out where your place in their agenda resides.

But yeah, to question everything is to have an open mind my friend, thanks for the reply

48T08 likes this post

48T08
    48T08

Post by 48T08 Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:22 pm

I may be religious or spiritual, but I'm not going to an organized gathering, unless there is beer.
    Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:08 pm

48T08 wrote:I may be religious or spiritual, but I'm not going to an organized gathering, unless there is beer.

Eh, we are all under some type of hypnosis/ mind control, can't knock ya unless you're censoring me over it . 

You should try hard kombucha ,if you've never tried it before... pretty good brew imo, and you can make it yourself if you enjoy it that much and have time on your hands. 

The Kyla brand and strainge beast is the best that I've had so far..

Hope you have an amazing week's end my friend!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 pm