153 News Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

members and lurkers of 153news.net can come and discuss current events

2 posters

Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business.

48T08
    48T08

Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business. Empty Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business.

Post by 48T08 Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:40 am

Most everyone consulting a business has never worked at all. Except, consulting on a business they never worked in.
    sagewind

Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business. Empty Really? like All consultants?

Post by sagewind Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:46 pm

I agree, though. often, Quality managers, and other Efficiency consultants, come in with an outside agenda sometimes they don't even realize it themselves, like following the money, by outsourcing to HRIS and other infosys firms, which are really just CIA fronts.

48T08
    48T08

Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business. Empty Re: Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business.

Post by 48T08 Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:17 pm

I can walk into a Travel Channel "show," this Bar/Hotel/Restaurant/Home rebuild and point out the problems. An idiot could do that. It's a sales job. They recommend products.

sagewind likes this post

sagewind

Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business. Empty Re: Consultants are one of the biggestest scams in business.

Post by sagewind Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:59 pm

I am a consultant. I never recommend products or services. I build systems and establish processes. If you think about what you do online, even your thread here; We're all voluntarily doing some degree of institutional analysis here. That shouldn't be discouraged.  
    What you do with your analysis data, could be considered consulting. Like for example if you tell your mom [who watches TV all day] to avoid the labjab, because you know it's risky.

48T08
    48T08

Post by 48T08 Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:03 am

By building systems, you mean buying equipment to upgrade the current structure. Or software. a salesman. Interesting profession for sure. And you don't get paid to recommend not buying a "service." Oh, my Mom died 8 years ago. Life coach for idiots in business?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm