153 News Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

members and lurkers of 153news.net can come and discuss current events

Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era)

Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era) Empty Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era)

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:18 pm

Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era) Screen34
    Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era) Empty Re: Ding ding ding, we got a winner. ( What is the enlightenment Era)

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:38 am

Guess someone didn't appreciate the truth, and now this comment is gone. Should take a vote on who erased the comment, jewboss or OMG character? Eh, my money is on jewboss, queen of censorship.  Keep speaking the truth driedfish, the social justice warriors will continue to silence those that have a difference in opinion or different outlook based on different facts and experiences.

That comment didn't even take an entire day to get censored, can't blame interpol or Facebook this time, guess religious nuts can't stand logic, even though they claim to be logical truthers.

A majority of the comments on 153 site are reciting some biblical event or passage on vids that have nothing to do with your cult references. It's like you telling me about your day and I say some full rtard shit like "oh I'm a Virgo and Virgos understand" like, gtfoh with your incompetence,  you have nothing else to offer besides your garbage book based on worshipping and loving your slave owners and their lies.

What a time to be alive and witness such nonsense around every corner. But God loves you and wants you to get the vaccine haha, you don't want to end up in hell do you for not being vaccinated right lol, surely skydaddy would not let you come kiss his feet and worship him for eternity in the clouds if you refuse that Ole jabbie.  😉  

At this point, seeing who will be leftover after the supposed mass genocide is depressing, I could just imagine being stuck with a group of martyr anti vax missionaries,  like I'd probably go find a vax clinic to kill me if the only alternative was to listen to verbal vomit all day about your beloved skydaddy, heaven/hell, angels and demons.  

For people who claim to be truthers... is your mind not already in a cage?  Could you accept that the stuff you quote contradicts itself over and over all the way through? Is evil, and promotes evil ways and thinking... no wonder Christians are the first to go fight wars, their book promotes war, genocide, and chaos, by design.

Order followers come in all shapes and sizes, you are told to believe something because of tradition, group think, authoritarian directive...and you just mindlessly stroll along with no question or concern. And that's not only dangerous for you, it's dangerous for everyone else as well. Some of the most psychotic people have done very bad things for their religion, money, or the state which statism is a religion in itself as well...

Don't be a fanatic goofball and claim to be a truther is all I'm saying, the two are in complete opposition  of each other

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 pm