153 News Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

members and lurkers of 153news.net can come and discuss current events

3 posters

Spinning our wheels at 153: Are we really making a difference?? Do people really care?

Mowac

Spinning our wheels at 153:  Are we really making a difference??  Do people really care? Empty Spinning our wheels at 153: Are we really making a difference?? Do people really care?

Post by Mowac Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:36 pm

One of the greatest challenges with being a content provider is to provide interesting content that challenges our critical thinking and that raises thought-provoking questions for our viewers. Often times, I do feel a sense of burn-out as we cover a broad range of topics, sometimes non-relevant. Topics do not need to be current, many times it is interesting to me to re-visit topics of the past that need further investigation that really haven't been discussed before.  The last thing I want to be is repetitive and dull in my submissions which is why I don't upload on a frequent basis.  I feel it's our duty to provide content that holds the interest of the viewer and that they actually come away learning something that they weren't aware of before due to the lies of media who continue to bash us in the head daily with their government agenda propaganda. My question is,...are we really making a difference,.....do people really care what we do and can they really benefit from the effort we make at 153??

Holohoaxed1945 likes this post

Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Spinning our wheels at 153:  Are we really making a difference??  Do people really care? Empty Re: Spinning our wheels at 153: Are we really making a difference?? Do people really care?

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:59 pm

It wouldn't matter if you were repetitive, people come and go at their own pace and leisure , now can people benefit from 153, most definitely, censored myself , but I still learn a thing or two, and have a laugh every once in awhile when irony sets in. It's the censorship, the ability to delete someone's comments and profile when your feelings get hurt is the problem with 153. It's no different than any other site in the fact that even if you donate to their cause , they will still censor you for this and that, even the content creators have the ability to delete others comments.censorship is the new norm, even the folks who preach against censorship delete others comments that hurt their indoctrination. I could only image the amount of knowledge that could be... if the censorship wasn't so rampant, I'm not a big fan of bible verses being used as a reference for things, it's illogical in every instance, but I never deleted others comments when they decided to get all brainwashed on me. It is what it is, you had mostly decent content which I couldn't complain about, although that's not why I was there to talk about, we, truthers thrive for new perspectives, angles, knowledge, to believe in one thing as fact is to cancel out free thought, because any true free thinker knows that sometimes the facts change, and only free thinkers have the ability to adapt to newfound knowledge, we seek the ultimate truth ,simply.
    Holohoaxed1945
    Holohoaxed1945

Spinning our wheels at 153:  Are we really making a difference??  Do people really care? Empty Re: Spinning our wheels at 153: Are we really making a difference?? Do people really care?

Post by Holohoaxed1945 Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:59 pm

Believe nothing (but understand as much as you can)
    https:/ /youtu.be/1S8AKHhNehU

Take out spaces, not allowed to post links for 7 days
    48T08
    48T08

Post by 48T08 Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:03 am

I want to use the calendar for pinball and arcade conventions. haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 pm